Arizona Housing, Inc. is closing the loop on homelessness, helping people attain true self-sufficiency by providing quality affordable housing coupled with comprehensive social services. As such, individuals interested in living at one of our properties must go through an application process and meet specific criteria. The following information is a brief example of our eligibility criteria and does not include all aspects of applicant screening:
1. No verified eviction within the past year due to property damage and/or behavioral issues.
2. No felony conviction:
- In the past 1 year for drug paraphernalia, DUI, or traffic offense.
- In the past 2 years for drug possession.
- In the past 3 years for any type of offense.
- In the past 5 years which demonstrates a potential to cause harm to others, or damage property.
- In the past 10 years related to distribution, manufacturing and/or selling drugs.
- During lifetime for murder, arson or sexual offense.
4. Must provide written proof of income and assets.
5. Application must be complete, legible and truthful.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: Our properties recognize and utilize all Fair Housing Laws and all other state and federal regulations when giving preference to special persons. We provide housing on an equal opportunity basis and do not consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, family status, disability or handicap in the application process.
Notice to applicants regarding options for disabilities and handicaps: We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants if they are otherwise eligible and qualified for admission. Please contact a property manager for more information.
For more information about eligibility and the application process please contact the property manager at your property of interest:
209 West Jackson: manager1@209WJS.com
Collins Court: email@example.com
Encore on Northern: (602) 795-3600
Horace Steele Commons: firstname.lastname@example.org
North 17: email@example.com